Videos 4/3/24 Livestream | Mid Week World Of Trains Episode 148 - Tsw4

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by all aboard railways, Apr 3, 2024.

1. all aboard railways

all aboard railways Active Member

Railfans follow TSW Players hello to you my name is The Aussie Don Scott i welcome u all to come watch our Livestream of Train Sim World 4 (PC) on my You Tube channel Australia Worldwide Gaming This Wednesday 3rd April 2024 as we bring to u the 168th Edition of Mid Week World Of Trains with 100%LIVE Gameplay with also the latest news on TSW Mods and over 2 plus hours of great gameplay with 1st up a ride along the East Coast Mainline as we check out a new mod on there for the 1st time and also take a Creators Club Livery Intercity Class 801 down the line this will be fun. plus we got some DB German action on the stream and some more London Overground gameplay and much more so come and enjoy get into our Live community comments chat open to Subscribers only and all streaming at 1440p 60fps HD so the start times in your local area are listed below i hop[e to have u onboard..

7pm Queenslana au
    8pm AEDT au
    5pm Western Australia au
    10am UK Summer Time
    11am Central Europe Summer Time
    5am Eastern States USA
    2am West Coast USA

Full Replay as always will be shown after the streams end on our you tube channel and also at 1440p 60fps HD hope u can come and spend some time along the rails of TSW4 with us i also welcome dovetail to come and enjoy as well..