4 Game Core Suggestions/bugs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by conniethunder, May 3, 2021.

?

Game settings

Poll closed May 17, 2021.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. Don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

Hi all.

Simply some suggestions that DTG and our NEW community will hopefully agree with:

1)
    Can we have a settings options to 'Auto-Hide' the 'Focus' white dot while in-game?
    The same applies to the mouse cursor if not in 'Look around mode'?
    Maybe a 5/10 second delay that you can enable/disable in your settings.

2)
    If you save a game (e.g. a long scenario/timetable), and then you return to load the save game, but then complete it, can this 'Load Game' be cleared?

3)
    I like to play through the Training and Scenarios before jumping into Timetable mode.

In these first 2 'modes', pressing the PC key 'T' to bring up the 'objectives/mission', and switching to mouse cursor (from white DOT), does NOT allow you to scroll the list using the 'blue' right hand bar.
    This feature does appear to work in 'Timetable' mode though :(
    Being able to see your next objectives/how much more game play you have before reaching an 'END', is intuitive, and makes or 'brakes' whether or not you get bored before wanting to give up or 'Save Game'.

4)
    When in game with DTG live enabled, on the "Dovetale Live Articles" page, can you fix how to scroll to the right for those messages/boxes?
    I find that only cursor up/down can get me to the last 'boxes' in order to view them.
    EDIT: @1920x1080 @ 60HZ

All feedback welcome, and I hope that most of you agree to get these suggestions/bugs fixed. :)

Connie
    x

EDIT2:
    I almost forgot, please vote at the top of the page.

Last edited: May 3, 2021