5 Trains For £11, Epic Games Sale

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matt0d, May 20, 2022.

1. matt0d

matt0d Member

I noticed that with the Epic Games Store Sale now on and with the 'starter editions' being included with 55% discounts that Epic allows you to buy a bundle that you already own some of the items for.

I'm pretty new to playing tsw2 and hadn't got any BR Blue stuff, so I took a look at the UK starter edition and realised that I could pick up TVL, Class 20 & 31 in the bundle. Add to that the fact that Epic doesn't count this as DLC for a game - so they applied the 25% discount meaning that the total was around £11 for all the stock and the new route.

I just wanted to flag this for anyone else who might find it a helpful trick. I think it's probably one of the best value DLC I've bought and honestly a no brainer for so many new trains.

Now all that is left is to choose what loco is going to suffer a thrashing first.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. redtrainz

redtrainz Active Member

To get the most out of the freight services, here's a tip: some of them are listed (and can be driven as) separate services, but are logically connected, like taking empty wagons to Tees Valley shunting yard and returning with full ones.
    Once you've completed a service and there's the medal screen, don't go back to the main menu but click "Continue free roam", and the game will show you the next objective for that journey, so you can do two three services without leaving the train.

• Like Like x 1