A Few Small (hopefully) Suggestions Re. "go Via" On Map, Missing Tutorial Step, Broken English

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Calidore266, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

1) When doing yard work, I often have to stop anyway at "go via" points as I'm not able to set upcoming switches appropriately until the next segment of the path turns blue to show me where I'll be going. Would it be possible to have the entire current leg blued up through the "go via" points so we can set all the switches we'll need at once?

2) A few journeys into the GP38-2 (Sand Patch), I found the brakes not releasing completely, forcing me to set a higher throttle just to move. A forum search got me the answer: set the MU-2A switch (what?) from "6 or 26" (whatwhat?) to "lead or dead". Since this is a part of the basic startup procedure and significantly affects loco handling, can this step be slipped into the tutorial?

3) Not a QoL thing, but some of the English in the journey plot summaries and dialogue is pretty broken. You might want someone with proofreading/editor skills to go through and clean up the text just to make the product look more professional.

Overall, I'm enjoying this intro to freight operations very much.

• Like Like x 1