Fishing Sim World A Few Things I Would Like To See In Future Updates

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Joz, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Joz

Joz New Member

First off I would like to say thank you for releasing this game. I understand that fishing games are somewhat of a niche genre, but for those of us that love fishing, it is great to have a game that seems to appreciate the overall experience of fishing. I hope all of our suggestions and feedback can help you guys make this game the fishing game we all want. It is mostly there, just a few additions, changes, and fixes away.

Here are some things I would like to see implemented:

Useable trolling motors- I see in another thread that this is planned. This is a big one. Thanks

Toggle on/off the lure/bite indicator- If off, change the vibration from reeling to only vibrate when you get a bite.

Too many big bass: I primarily fish for bass on the game, and I think the numbers of fish caught is pretty good, but there are too many bigger fish caught (greater than 4 lbs). It would be much more realistic to catch 1 to 3 lb fish like 85-90% of the time. A bigger fish should not be the norm. I'm not sure on the other fish in the game, but this could probably be done across the board.

Better system for landing fish: Maybe just a button press when the fish gets by the boat and tired. It's just a little strange to have the fish still be fighting pretty good by the boat and all the sudden it goes to a screen where you are holding the fish.

More lures that are missing: Jigs, tubes, 6 to 12 inch plastic worms, jerkbaits, vibrating jig. These are staples in bass fishing.

Ability to set up tournaments in multiplayer: For instance a bass tournament with 5 heaviest fish.

Single player tournaments against computer and single player tournament series

Thanks again for releasing this game.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  2. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Agree!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CAGE RATTLER

CAGE RATTLER New Member

Excellent points.
    I would also like to see much more lure options. Ability to add trailers to spinner baits and buzz baits. Would love to be able to setup Texas rigs and Carolina rigs with ability to use different style hooks, trailers and different weight sizes for different conditions.

• Like Like x 1