A Lesson (re)learnt

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by FrankieAbbott, May 17, 2020.

1. FrankieAbbott

FrankieAbbott Member

Had a nice couple of hours on TSW this afternoon. Enjoyable time running the Tees shunting line and also learning more about the game and locos too. Then FREEZE!. The screen locked and either the xbox console or TV emitted an ear piercing screeching sound. I would normally wait a while to see if a game resets itself, but the noise made me hit the off button. Lost a few hours of gameplay an XP.

This is the first time that the game has locked whilst playing. I understand that these things can happen. If anything the occurrence has reminded me to maybe save the game at regular times during play. Maybe every 15-20 minutes or so.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

That buzzing sound happens when any game crashes. It'll go back to the home screen in a few seconds. I would not turn off my Xbox because it takes a minute or two to start up again. Plus it may prevent any log being made for enhanced error reporting, if you have that on.

I do save a few times on long routes as I have had it crash on the results screen. However, sometimes it says unable to save the game on Xbox.

• Like Like x 1