Xbox Ac4400cw Coal Loading Tutorial Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by superfan420, Aug 20, 2020.

1. superfan420

superfan420 New Member

When I try to to do the coal loading tutorial on xbox, I get to the part where it says to view you integrated function display but no matter what I do I cant get it in that view or past that part in the tutorial.

2. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Superfan420, I encountered this bug as well. With the new 'immersion' controles layout, you can't change views, so you can't enter the integrated function display. With the classic controls, you can. BUT in this scenario it is impossible to change the controller layout. So, at this time, the only way you can get around this, is using a keyboard and pressing the left/right arrow keys untill you have the correct display selected.

• Like Like x 1
  3. superfan420

superfan420 New Member

So I have to plug in a usb keyboard to the xbox?

4. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

I was actually able to change to control scheme back to classic while in the tutorial, and then you change cameras from there

5. superfan420

superfan420 New Member

How??

6. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Set controls to "Immersive" in the main menu before starting the training/scenario. Once it loads up hit pause and you'll be able to switch controls to "classic". You can then access the various internal camera views by clicking RS, and selecting the one you want.

If you start a training/scenario in "classic", and the game auto switches it to "immersive", you won't be able to switch it back unless you quit out first (option will be greyed out).

Hopefully this will be fixed in the first patch

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1