Accidents And Hazardous Environment + Coop

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bent.toe, Jan 4, 2019.

1. bent.toe

bent.toe New Member

Hi,
    Brand new to TSW but not to sim games.
    I would like to ask the community and the developers if there are any plans for crashes or accidents or different scenarios ?

Wheter your transporting people or cargo i never get the feeling of danger or a hazardous work environment.
    Because there are much at stake when your driving a train, anything from fallen trees to cars stuck inbetween train bars to speeding your train in a curve.

I never feel any of that, a simulator should also add the tension and fear of doing wrong and scenarios that could happen.
    Maybe dispatch/control room could be added with scenarios ? Derailed train and we have to switch to another track? Stuff like that.

Freight train for example, you get out and switch rails manually among other trains and locomotives. You walk on the tracks. Today i was doing this in a mission and and backed away to get a screenshot.. Another train "ran me over" and teleported me inside the train as a passanger .... Ok?

Might sound odd.. but i would like to see crashes. Just as in sim racing games, doing 250 km/h should add fear of failure, fear of knowing that one tiny mistake could end it all.

As a sidenote, maybe add some sort of Coop (2 players taking turns with changing tracks and the ability to talk to others over the intercom/radio

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Due to licensing restrictions you are never going to see crashes. Failed trains and having to switch to alternate tracks will surely happen once the editor is released however whether those scenarios will be available to users other than those using PCs is still unknown.