Achievement List

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ehz0689, Aug 10, 2021.

1. ehz0689

ehz0689 Well-Known Member

I wish the achievement list was organized like PS. Yes I know it's because of the two different consoles UI

• Like Like x 1
  2. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

Yes I know what you mean on PS you have the base list and then the dlc trophy's separated making it easy to see what is from what dlc. I would have to go to TA (true achievements) to look at the achievements grouped together in dlc, the way its organised even if you had finished the main list because they are all grouped together it looks like you have not done the main list

I think it could be done, you could always suggest it to Xbox or Phil Spencer, I would like to see this change also

3. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Yeah, the XBox dashboard really could do with a filter to group achievements by DLC. We may see it, we've seen a lot of advancement recently with the improvements to sorting the list for a game, so it's likely we'll see continued development there from MS.

One notable thing some devs have done in the past is to hook part of the ingame UI into the achievement tracker for the logged in player profile in order to display achievement progress ingame. Dovetail could potentially do something similar, pulling the achievement progress for the logged in profile, and displaying the progress on a given route or loco's achievements under the player profile details for that one.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You can use Trueachievements, which organises your achievements by DLC. Having an in-game achievements area would be nice to track all the progress, I agree.

I remember someone asking why they couldn't unlock the Class 08 tutorial even though they finished it. This was because there was another Class 08 tutorial in a different DLC where it only unlocks. It can be confusing as one list and some achievements will unlock without owning the DLC they belong to.