Other Achievements Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by DTG JD, Oct 5, 2022.

1. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Glad it's sorted for you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BeastyBill88

BeastyBill88 Well-Known Member

• Issue Summary: all tutorial achievements don't unlock on Steam (using East Coastway as an example)
    • Platform: PC - Steam
    • Game Mode: loco tutorials
    • Route/Loco Name: all
    • Achievement Name: every loco tutorial achievement (too many to list)
    • Have you completed a Profile Transfer from TSW2-TSW3? Yes I transferred my profile from TSW2 on initial launch of TSW3
      • If so, was this Achievement completed in TSW2? Yes all loco tutorials achievements where unlocked on TSW2
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: complete any/all loco tutorials as instructed for the achievement, once completion menu appears no achievement pops up regardless of how many AP points (or what medal) I got. I've attempted this on a new profile as someone suggested in an earlier post but it still doesn't work.
    • +Screenshots:

TSW2 achievements
      [​IMG]
      TSW3 achievements
      [​IMG]
      TSW3 in game for East Coastway
      [​IMG]

3. joel.reichel

joel.reichel New Member

• Issue Summary:
    After installing the update today (09.01.2022), I started a new run to unlock the trophy "SEH: Trained and Ready".

I created an new profil and completed all trainings for the route and for the following locos as well:
    • BR Class 66
    • BR Class 375
    • BR Class 395
    • BR Class 465
    But the trophy still doesn't pop and it is still locked.
    • Platform: PS5
    • Game Mode: Loco tutorials
    • Route/Loco Name: SHES
    • Achievement Name: SEH: Trained and Ready
    • Have you completed a Profile Transfer from TSW2-TSW3?
      Yes and created multiple profiles to complete the challenge

• Like Like x 1
  4. FOXHOUND__MGS5

FOXHOUND__MGS5 New Member

• Issue Summary: After numerous attempts the following trophy won't unlock. All requirements for the trophy have been accomplished.
    • Platform: PlayStation 5
    • Game Mode: Training
    • Route/Loco Name: Southeastern High Speed
    • Achievement Name: SEH: Trained and Ready - Complete all training modules on Southeastern High Speed
    • Have you completed a Profile Transfer from TSW2-TSW3? - Yes
      • If so, was this Achievement completed in TSW2? - No

• Like Like x 2
  5. coleh90

coleh90 New Member

Same issue here, no fix found yet unfortunately :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Good start for TSW3 here.
    • Issue Summary: Trophies not unlocking despite the prerequisite being met (see step-by-step instructions).
    • Platform: PS5 - TSW3
    • Game Mode: n/a
    • Route/Loco Name: n/a
    • Achievement Name: Artist; Cunning Plan
    • Have you completed a Profile Transfer from TSW2-TSW3? Yes
      • If so, was this Achievement completed in TSW2? Yes
    • Step-by-Step Instructions:
    1. The trophies should have carried over from my existing TSW 2 (PS5 version) profile, but didn't.
    2. I then created a livery for the BRO Br 110 and the trophy didn't pop (on a new profile, just to make sure).
    3. I then created a livery for the ES44C4 and the trophy didn't pop (on a new profile, just to make sure).
    4. Also created a scenario on BRO driving the Br 110 and on Cajon driving the ES44 (also on a new profile) and the associated trophy didn't pop.
    5. It's worth noting that the Quality Assurance and Exhibitionist trophies did pop regardless when I completed my first scenario (step 4) on BRO with the Br 110.
    Does anyone have any workarounds?

7. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

For anyone having problems with the Artist and Cunning Plan trophies, we found the (or a) solution and it’s utterly ridiculous. You need to complete the first training (teaching you how to look up and down etc.) in order for them to unlock. Worked for me and one other person on PS5.

8. martyw#3497

martyw#3497 New Member

I would reiterate the issue posted by others
    - Cajon Pass
    - CJP: Passing Grade trophy
    - PS5
    - no profile transfer
    The trophy requires completing all the training modules, but after doing so the trophy did not unlock.
    Interestingly this feedback only seems to be coming from PS5 users. Hope there is a simple fix for it!

9. seymourgoals

seymourgoals Member

Exactly same issue as above, PS5 TSW3
    Completing all training modules in southeastern high speed does not unlock the trophy.
    I'm on a new profile, never transferred profile from TSW2 to TSW3
    Oddly if I go to the training centre, it shows all modules available completed
    However if you select the route southeastern high speed then training, it shows one not completed which is the 465/9 training (shows twice, one completed, one not completed)
    If you click on the 465/9 training, one that shows not complete it crashes every single time, doesn't even load. Imagine this is what ls causing the problem.

10. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

Hello DTG JD DTG Alex
    My list of achievements that cannot be unlocked on TSW3 grows.
    Completing services on HBK does not progress HBK: From City to Coast achievement. I've done a few services, progress is still stuck at 0%. By comparison, I did a service on MSB and now I have MSB: Clean Sweep at 1% as expected.

This is my current list of achievements that cannot be unlocked in TSW3:
    CRR: Clinchfield Completionist, DCZ: Moving Mountains and RSN: Valley Veteran: completed all scenarios, but achievement did not unlock. For DCZ, I've done all of them again on a brand new profile, same result.
    DRA: Alleskönner: cannot be completed due to broken BR 143 Introduction (red lights at Priestewitz)
    NEC BP: Patriot: cannot be completed due to broken Cold as Ice (red lights at Boston South Station)
    HBK: From City to Coast: cannot be completed due to progress not being recorded for completed timetable services.

Please let me know if they are all on your list, or you want me to open additional tickets.
    Thanks!

11. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Drive 15 class 31 services acheivement too

12. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

Thanks all. Have updated our list of achievements for further investigation and will follow up with the development team. Where applicable, the root cause will be targetted first (i.e. can't complete a scenario. Therefore, cannot unlock achievement).

• Like Like x 1
  13. stimp#5938

stimp#5938 Well-Known Member

Maybe also prioritise by how long a certain achievement is broken. I’m thinking of an achievement that’s now broken for over 16 months. Yup you read it right!
    DRA: Dresden Commuter achievement in Train Sim World 2

• Like Like x 3
  14. hasco

hasco Member

Can confirm that these trophy do indeed not pop after meeting the required criteria.

15. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

I want to update my list of unachievable achievements. All my previous attempts were on PC, and I have now completed a retry on XBox Series X, using a brand new profile.
    I was able to complete DCZ: Moving Mountains and SMH: Wild Best! These popped when I finished the scenarios, as expected.
    I have also unlocked DRA: Alleskönner using a workaround that was explained elsewhere on these forums.

Still no luck with CRR: Clinchfield Completionist, RSN: Valley Veteran, HBK: From City to Coast and NEC BP: Patriot.

16. mikek#2649

mikek#2649 New Member

• Issue Summary: SEH: Trained and ready does not unlock, tried creating new profile, tried another new profile with clean version 1.0 installation of the game too, nothing helped, completed all training for the route, it says 4/4 training completed
    • Platform: PS5
    • Game Mode: training
    • Route/Loco Name: SEH
    • Achievement Name: SEH: Trained and ready
    • Have you completed a Profile Transfer from TSW2-TSW3? No
      • If so, was this Achievement completed in TSW2? No

17. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

Another update on my TSW2/TSW3 achievements progress.
    I've eventually completed some of the outstanding ones. The Clinchfield Completionist was automatically unlocked with the similar Cane Creek achievement. No idea why they are connected. The Valley Veteran unlocked when I completed the 363 scenarios. To do so, I had to do the TSW2 trick, where I completed Trunk Service in TSW2, then imported the profile to TSW3 and did the rest. That's because Trunk Service is broken in TSW3. Same thing I did for DRA and NEC, to complete scenarios that are broken in TSW3, but can be done in TSW2.

As of right now, I own every piece of DLC for these two games that has achievements.
    In TSW2, I have unlocked 429 out of the 431 achievements. I'm still working on getting Sherman Hill to level 20, for SMH: King of the Hill. It's very boring, but I will get there eventually. The last broken achievement then will be DRA: Dresden Commuter. You all know about this one.
    In TSW3, I have unlocked 205 of the 209 achievements. Like above, SMH: King of the Hill is in progress. The other three achievements cannot currently be obtained:
    CL31: Cemented Skillset and HBK: From City to Coast: no progress when completing services.
    MML: Marathon Champion: this cannot be unlocked because the scenario Can't make your mind up? is broken and cannot be completed.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Gloebal

Gloebal New Member

Hello there! DTG Matt DTG JD

Patiently waiting for quite some time now, hoping to see fixes for these specific Xbox Achievements: "DRA: Dresden Commuter" in TSW2, as well as "HBK: From City to Coast" and "CL31: Cemented Skillset" in TSW3 & 4.

They can not be earned no matter what console we're on, so please prioritise these ones first.

Thank you so very much, Team.

- Gloebal

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bradley

TSW 4- HBK complete 50 services and CLS 31 - 15services same issue as TSW 3, not unlockable.... youd think this would have been fixed but nope

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

GWE: Qualified Driver (PS5 / TSW4) -> Did not unlock for me (imported profile from TSW3).
    Trophy was bugged on TSW3 due to an incompletable introduction from origin TSW.
    The introduction has been removed for TSW 4 but trophy did not unlock.
    Have completed all introductions again (on other routes it was enough to do one again only for unlocking).

21. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

It unlocked for me on PS5 last week

22. Bradley

Just realised, HBK city to coast and class 31 cemented skill set have been broken for a year …

23. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

will there be a patch soon now after all this time and promises , where is the patch for Dresden Commuter in TSW2
    and where are the patches for TSW 3 for HBK city to coast and BR 31 Cemented Skill ?
    DTG Jamie

24. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

TSW4 on PS5.

I completed all training on RRO, including the G6 DLC.
    Trophy did not unlock. I also see that 0.0% of players have got this on PSN.

• Like Like x 2
  25. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Can confirm this.
    Imported profile from TSW3, where it unlocked.
    Did Trainings again. Nothing happened.

26. mikek#2649

mikek#2649 New Member

What a surprise. Trophies were bugged in TSW3 and they are still bugged in TSW4. It would not be a TSW without bugged trophies.

• Like Like x 2
  27. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

Again and again the same problems. Nothing changes except the version number.
    Oh yes, new bugs that we didn't have before.
    Fed up

• Like Like x 1
  28. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

Another one at 99%
    [​IMG]

Cannot complete HBK: From City to Coast and CL31: Cemented Skillset (same as TSW3).

29. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

According to Stats on truetrophhies and PSN Profiles, following TSW4 trophies on PS5 still seem to be broken (no achievers on both sites)
    MSB: Clean Sweep (100 services)
    RRO: Top of the class (all training modules)
    RRO: Wupper Wonderer (all scenarios)
    LGV: A great triumph (all scenarios)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2023
  30. coasterflo

coasterflo Well-Known Member

Since the other thread about TSW 2 has recently been completely ignored by our DTG-Stuff members.
    What about the repeatedly given promise that TSW 2 achievements will also be fixed, which has been claimed again and again over the last 1.5 years?
    DTG JD and DTG Alex

There are the route maps and your streams where you announce this several times and thus make a customer promise to correct an initial product error. You are not only legally obliged to rectify this, but also in terms of credibility.

Or do you need the links where you make false statements to your customers?

• Like Like x 3
  31. ibanez#4068

ibanez#4068 New Member

HBK: From City to Coast and CL31: Cemented Skillset appear to be fixed for TSW4 on XBOX. People are unlocking these on True Achievements.

Any word on fixing these for TSW3? They have not worked since the launch of TSW3, were copied over to TSW4, and fixed within the first 2 months but for TSW4 only.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
  32. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

pls fix tsw2 and tsw3 achievements , should be no problem to let them auto pop or change the requierments

• Like Like x 1
  33. djonny#9764

djonny#9764 New Member

Dear DTG JD may I ask about progress on fixing another trophies?
    DRA: Dresden Commuter
    G20 - Operate the DB 143 for 143 kilometres
    LPC: Fixing a Hole
    G15 - Complete all route tasks on Spirit of Steam: Liverpool - Crewe
    OSD: Master Class (since 24.11.2021)
    G10 - Complete all training modules on Oakville Subdivision