1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active Community Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rudolf, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Active Member

I I bought the Kuju Rail Simulator as soon as it was released and am playing it since that moment. I published a number of scenarios with user name RudolfJan. You can find them in Steam Workshop, UKTS or Railworks America.

At my site https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator/index.php you can find some useful stuff, including guides on how to create scenarios, including LUA scripting, my scenario toolkit LuaCreator that is a Swiss army knife for scenario creators. Also you can find some tools for TSW there.

I like all kind of routes and stock, but have a preference for the past. prewar, fifties etcetera. Favourite routes:
    Western Lines of Scotland, Woodhead Line, Springfield line, New York-New Haven, Sacramento Northern, Clear Creek, Marias Pass,

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  2. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Active Member

Hi Rudolf and welcome on board.

You have very handy guides and tools at your site. I’m still a newbie with TS, so I don’t dare to try out your lua scripting tool (and with my current skills, I wouldn’t even be able to produce the needed content, which you have set as a precondition for the right to use the tool). Perhaps in the future I will give it a try. :)