Active Community Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rudolf, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I I bought the Kuju Rail Simulator as soon as it was released and am playing it since that moment. I published a number of scenarios with user name RudolfJan. You can find them in Steam Workshop, UKTS or Railworks America.

At my site https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator/index.php you can find some useful stuff, including guides on how to create scenarios, including LUA scripting, my scenario toolkit LuaCreator that is a Swiss army knife for scenario creators. Also you can find some tools for TSW there.

I like all kind of routes and stock, but have a preference for the past. prewar, fifties etcetera. Favourite routes:
    Western Lines of Scotland, Woodhead Line, Springfield line, New York-New Haven, Sacramento Northern, Clear Creek, Marias Pass,

• Like Like x 2
  2. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Hi Rudolf and welcome on board.

You have very handy guides and tools at your site. I’m still a newbie with TS, so I don’t dare to try out your lua scripting tool (and with my current skills, I wouldn’t even be able to produce the needed content, which you have set as a precondition for the right to use the tool). Perhaps in the future I will give it a try. :)