1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aggregate Industries

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by Rhino99, Jan 13, 2018 at 11:46 AM.

1. Rhino99

Rhino99 New Member

still after updates there is still no fix for the mission aggregate industries when trying to uncouple the loco at acton yard to refuel nothing happens even tryed keyboard shortcuts still will not disconnect and can not finish the task and also the old oak common mission the tracks are missing

Attached Files:

2. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Active Member

Sad but true fact: play all scenarios after the DLC is released before the first patch because DTG will sure break stuff with the next "bugfix" in the so far working scenarios.
    With this i could successfully complete all scenarios in CSX, GWE and RT so far but I don't know if it's still possible. And many are reporting in steam aggregate industries is broken since the last "bugfix".

3. Rhino99

Rhino99 New Member

i cant understand what dovetail are playing at its been a problem for a bit now it looks like everyone who has it with steam are getting this bug as iv seen videos on youtube of people do the aggregate task ok with no bugs come on dovetail iv spent alot of money over the years :mad:

4. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Active Member

Like I said, it worked for me without problems after release but since then there was two updates with new bugs and breaking a lot of stuff and scenarios.