Fishing Sim World Aggressive Fish (muskie)

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by joe_yliniemi, Apr 2, 2019.

1. joe_yliniemi

joe_yliniemi New Member

I am not sure if this is remotely feasible, but I have heard and seen videos from friends whom have had fish on and a trophy sized muskie grabs the fish. A close friend has had an 18-24 inch walleye on the hook, when about half way in a 50+ inch Muskie grabs the walleye. He fights the muskie/walleye for about 20 minutes only to have the muskie snap his line and he loses both fish.

In all of the muskie tournaments I have fished over the last 15 years, and even free fishing I have yet to have one do that, but have heard of tales of muskie grabbing upwards of 5+ lb fish. When aggressive they will hit fish up to a third of their length. If this were feasible, it would be awesome and depressing at the same time.

2. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Realistically pikes and muskie both do this and i've had bass do same thing with small bluegill on the hook it's a predatory fish thing it's not often it happens but every once in awhile it does be cool to see a feature implemented for this eventually though.