Xbox Series X Airedale & Wharfedale Power Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by traingirlem, Sep 20, 2026.

  1. traingirlem

    traingirlem New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all

    Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. I’ve run this service a couple of times on different devices and have had the same issue.

    In service 2P30 Leeds to Bradford Forster Square. When coasting before Kirkstall Forge approx 1 mile out, it is like the train loses power. Regardless of increasing throttle the speed keeps decreasing even at 100% throttle.

    Is it just me or have others experienced the same. I can’t see any one else raising it here.
     
  2. mich#3206

    mich#3206 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2025
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    39
    I think it's normal. When you pass a neutral section you have to set throttle to 0, and then you can increasing power again. And it's the same when you are braking.
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page