Allow More Uncontroled Freedom In Config Files

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by F-Block, Sep 15, 2020.

1. F-Block

F-Block Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago I saw how fun it is passing a red signal in TSW 2020 with a glitch (pls don't fix) and smashing into an AI train.

Then I thought this would be amazing if we would be allowed to do this without glitches.
    But in a hidden config file, because of course your not supposed to go past red and it is kinda glitchy with the gangways, so the average player doesn't activate this option in the normal settings menu and scream "BUG!", but the people who want to can.

When I mentioned this on stream I leraned that this breaks the dispatcher service, and that's why it should be hidden in a file. (Also dirty workaround: Make player invisible to dispatcher after pasing red)

This config file then can if course be expanded with options like "ScenarioPlaner_EnablePortals" or "Camera_DisableFreecamLimitations" and other stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TSWx

TSWx Active Member

Jep some features can be changed by finding some hidden config files and changing them. It's a bit difficult to find those. But hey I don't complain. Actually quite fun playing with them. :) just open cmd and inspect the tsw dictionary, a real adventure.