Am I The Only One That Thinks That Db Br 187 For Ska Is Good?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Woroszyl The NS 2000, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

I'm rating this loco 9.5/10 as yet, so am i the only one that likes DB BR 187 in TSW2?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I also like this locomotive. The graphic model is very nice. What degraded this locomotive is the terrible sound and a lot of bugs in the technical part of the whole model. If these shortcomings are eliminated, it will be a good locomotive.

3. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

From watching gameplay videos of the loco, I have noticed several things that seem to be out of place. LZB doesn’t work properly, headlights aren’t bright and don’t project like they should do and the sound is the same one from the 185 loco.

4. dosto762

dosto762 Well-Known Member

The BR 187 loco is very poor quality, headlights are incorrect, sounds are reused from the BR 185 (the old loud one not the BRD 185) LZB does not work properly, model is incorrect, no Bombardier logos, side stickers are completly wrong (but this was fixed), did I mention the sounds? and the broken AFB. It was also the first 'mostly negative' reviewed TSW2 DLC on Steam. I don't think the BR 187 goes anywhere near good, it's below terrible.