PlayStation American Freight.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by clawson11565, Jan 22, 2020.

1. clawson11565

clawson11565 New Member

I honestly would love to have more freight running options along with more american freight locos maybe a es44ac or s sd70 either way it would be interesting to have coal trains and options that came in train sim world csx heavy haul but on ps4

• Like Like x 4
  2. 惠俊信

惠俊信 New Member

I'm also interested in more American freight along with passenger trains like in Nec New York train sim world on PS4.

• Like Like x 1
  3. toscaphant

toscaphant New Member

I would also love to see new USA routes such as the Tehachapi Loop or Maria’s Pass.
    Anything from the west coast out of LA and I would love to see more UP or BNSF locos added. I’m a big fan of the SD70aces and ES44ac engines also.

• Like Like x 3
  4. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I am very much holding out hope that when the next generation consoles release with the big step up in power that we will get a new version of TSW for consoles that includes CSX Heavy Haul. Myself like many others would love the chance to drive on the route.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Right now I'll be satisfied with any six axle locomotive, even the old standard SD40-2 or the original DASH-8

• Like Like x 2
  6. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...I totally agree- give me a SD40-2, SD40T-2, SD45, any Dash 8 or 9- anything but another freight route based on the GP38. It can’t be that hard to simulate a SD class loco vs. the GP38... if they make it, I’ll def buy it (hint-hint, DTG).

7. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

The easiest way to give us console players the experience of driving a heavy american diesel would be, if DTG would convert the PC-version of the AC4400 in a console version. We could use it than on NEC, PC or OSD. Especially on OSD are services where you can build 100 car trains at Oakville or Hamilton freight yard. An AC4400 double header would be perfect to pull this trains till Oakville or in the other direction to Hamilton.

• Like Like x 2