PC Amtrak Northeast Regional #66 (boston - Depot)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by vincentnicholas202, Aug 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincentnicholas202

vincentnicholas202 Member

Im trying to beat this service, and this is impossible
    i can't enter the depot

Attached Files:

2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue. This service is unachievable because of the depot door

The stopping point is inside the depot. The doors are closed at each end and cannot be passed. Once you hit the doors, you derail

upload_2021-8-22_19-45-57.png

upload_2021-8-22_19-47-13.png

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

It is possible. The gate is esoteric (for AI only?*). You can (*) go inside. BR o7

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/northeast-corridor-feedback-thread.42656/page-6#post-360031

It is not necessary. Adam suggested reporting such things in separate threads.

PC - Train Sim World Of Madness | # 66 Boston - Depot | Dovetail Games Forums
    PC - Boston Sprinter | Boston Depot | Scenery Issue | Dovetail Games Forums

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2021
  5. blazingsoup

blazingsoup Member

How exactly do you go inside? I tried doing the exact thing shown in the picture and in the linked thread, and I hit some kind of invisible wall once part way inside which then derails my train if I try to push. I've loved this DLC up until this point, but this is insane that this made it through QA.

EDIT: Well...figured out **A** way, though I doubt it was by design. An AI train was blocking the only open track to the back side of the depot near where the stop point was, so I ended up having to push one of the other ACS-64s and cars parked on the rail closest to the depot, pushing it back and stopping right before the junction, decoupling my cars (since I found there was some invisible walls if you kept pushing too far back), using my loco to push the other loco and it's cars past the junction, decoupled my loco from everything else, and then switching the junction and driving forward with just my locomotive where mercifully there wasn't an invisible wall on this side of the depot wall, and it let me finish with just my locomotive. Really hope they fix this cause this took my several hours to figure out a solution, and I was about ready to give up.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

Got a better idea, fix it so that it can be completed without all of this messing about.

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

This is the same thing when I used ACS-64 662 50th anniversary Amtrak when doing the service. I was routed through the Depot itself and collided with it at 10-20 mph which was the Positive Train Control Limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.