PlayStation An Exciting Time For Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, May 24, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!
    The release of TVL and it containing a lot of what the community has asked for in terms of content has brought excitement to be a part of this time in TSW’s life. The newly announced NTP Heavy Freight pack has a lot of people excited as well. In terms of quality and getting content that we have wanted I think this has to be the most exciting time to be a fan of Train Sim World. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

100% agree with you DTG are doing a fantastic job with content and also getting it out in a decent time frame. I've had the game since it came out on ps it was great back then but now it's even better!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I have also had it since just after release and think it just keeps getting better.
    I have never been bothered about DLC for any game, and certainly have never counted down the days until one was released.. until TVL was announced!

Thank you DTG.

The fact that they listen to user feedback and requests is a great thing too, so nice to see the game being tweaked based on what players want or expect.
    Also, the updates to fix issues really do improve gameplay and make me want to keep buying additional content.

• Like Like x 2
  4. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

We wanted to have more interactions with the jobs between running the services so being able to unload or load hoppers and being able to shunt your wagons is a great addition to this game!

• Like Like x 2