An Issue And An Observation

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Coppo, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Coppo

Coppo Well-Known Member

I'm part way through one of the Cl.66 night time services. I had chosen "winter Cloudy" as the environment to run in.
    The trees are covered with snow, but they still have leaves on them. Deciduous trees do not have leaves in Winter, so they should just be branches & twigs.... This is quite a significant issue, in my opinion, especially as the developers should know how winter trees look...
    Which brings me to an observation...
    The game pitches you in to services, but all those services take place on the same day, irrespective of season. New stock/ vehicles have to be added to the existing timetable/ day as extra services, and the scenery (such as parked vehicles, or clutter on platforms), never changes. So the world you travel through never changes or evolves...
    Is it possible for TSW to incorporate more than "one day"? where the peripheral items (parked cars) are changed or removed? After all winter and summer timetables should be different and events next to the line (e.g. the CSX HH pick-up trucks) would be different.
    If not, then adding new stock from "other developers" will fill up all the slots in the existing service menu, and it would be likely that, as the stock list grows (and I hope it does), you'll only be able to play it in individual scripted scenarios...

Any thoughts?
    John

• Like Like x 2