Another Service Start Time Problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by J van E, Oct 5, 2017.

1. J van E

J van E Member

I notice that when I start a service as a walker the passenger loading time ALWAYS starts from scratch when I have decided to take over control. I just stood on the platform waiting for the train I wanted to drive. After it had stopped and opened the doors I waited for 30 seconds and then stepped into the cab and took over control. At that moment the passenger loading circle started as if I had just openend the door! I got the message to lock the doors one minute after taking over control: that should have been 30 seconds at most because the passengers were already loading.

This obviously is costing valuable time. Trains are often late already and if you do not get into the cab ASAP and RIGH AWAY and take over control ASAP and RIGHT AWAY you are losing time.

As I posted in another topic you are also losing time and have to hurry when you start a service from the list: now this method ALSO is costing you time...

The timing of the loading of passengers and when a service actually starts for you as a player really needs to be addressed imho.