Any Dutch Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Timmiej93, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Timmiej93

Timmiej93 Member

So we all know the saying: The main customer base for Train Sim is the US, UK and Germany. However, there is also a pretty sizable Dutch community around, which as created almost every possible Dutch signal (free), almost every possible Dutch level crossing (free) and almost every popular Dutch train (payed) for TS20xx. I understand that the three aforementioned countries are quite a bit larger in population than the Netherlands, so there's simply more money to be made. Completely understandable. However, I think that due to the easy to understand signaling, and the international standing of the Netherlands, many 'foreign' train fans would also be quite interested in a Dutch route.

Since the Netherlands is quite a densely populated country, almost all Dutch routes are very busy, and delays arise quickly when something goes wrong, so there is a lot of potential for scenarios with a lot of different signal aspects.

I can't really specifically name the most interesting route in the country, since I haven't traveled along most of them. There's quite a bit of track here. I think though that Maastricht - Amsterdam would be a nice route that shows both the more rural, hilly side of the country, and the flatter urban area.

2. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

Yeah belgium here hehe. Mogen ze ook een dlc van maken hoor maar liefst eerst hun bugs