Arizona Divide Route Bug/error!picture Too!

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by steamylocoman, Jul 16, 2022.

1. steamylocoman

steamylocoman Well-Known Member

A picture from Arizona Divide Route

This is not looking very good

Screenshot_Arizona Divide_35.23889--112.11575_08-14-54.jpg

2. IsambardKingdomBrunel

IsambardKingdomBrunel Well-Known Member

DTG, you take the rough with the rougher. :D

3. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Milepost not DTG.

4. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I have found an error. This traffic vehicle (it is Scenery\Vehicles\Vehicle_TruckContainer1.GeoPcDx) has a GeoPcDx but no .bin file. I have created one.

steamylocoman Can you give me the scenario and exact location of the crossing for testing my fix?

Edit: Must be Eastbound Manifest Part 1

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2022
  5. steamylocoman

steamylocoman Well-Known Member

It is Eastbound Manifest Part 1

6. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Seems there's more issues than that one truck. I removed it from the traffic list for that road, seems it is only usable as static scenery for some reason.

Other cars show this behaviour too. Might take some time finding the cause... I will adjust all vehicle lengths now. (Although they all seem to be correct). Might be a core TS bug with the crossing though, independent from the traffic vehicles.

I'll remove further cars from the traffic set, to see which causes the effect.

Sometimes there's cars spawning on the left lane while the crossing is closed...
    11.png

7. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

It seems to be the road itself. I have reduced the vehicle pool to only the Red Truck, on the eastern side of the crossing they keep their distance (taking up the 20 metres defined in the traffic vehicle props), but not on the western side. So this could require relaying of the road it seems. Won't do that.

22.png
    33.png

8. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

This traffic spawner (thin red gate) is responsible - it is only on the western part of the crossing where the s*** happens - it's probably just too close to the crossing that the road is divided into sections... can't be moved, road has to be removed and replaced.

44.png