Arlbergbahn: Innsbruck - Bludenz (steam Version) Route Manuals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markandrei24, Sep 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. markandrei24

markandrei24 Active Member

When this route was released on Steam yesterday (11 September 2020), I click the "View the manual" link to show the route manual for this route. The manual shows the OBB 1016 locomotive, not the route manual itself. Note that I did not purchase the addon yet.

Screenshot (154).png

Link to Manual

2. mike370

mike370 Active Member

Similar happened a couple of weeks ago, but the other way round. When the Frankfurt Koblenz route was released on Steam, the listed manual was just for the route, and not including the manual for the major themed Flirt3 loco included as part of the route. So there were two manuals for that route, and only one available to lookover in the Steam store.

When it comes to the new RSSLO route you're interested in, the OBB 1016 included with the route, has already been sold as a stand-a-lone loco DLC. So looks like the new Arlbergbahn (Innsbruck-Bludenz) DLC also comes with two manuals, one for the route & one for the existing 1016 loco pack. But only the loco bit has been uploaded to the Steam store.

It looks like DTG might be restricted to uploading just one pdf preview manual for each DLC for sale on Steam, & for whatever reason on this occasion they've chosen to upload the loco manual rather than the route manual (a bit of a pain!). In such circumstances, perhaps DTG could combine the two pdf manuals into a single pdf file, so prospsective buyers get to see all key manual info (i.e. route and key locos). But that's what I think has happened.

• Like Like x 1