Xbox Around And Around - Broken

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by simon_fielding, Nov 16, 2021.

1. simon_fielding

simon_fielding Well-Known Member

I was playing Around and Around scenario on Cathcart Circle Line and when you come in to Glasgow on the first lap, you get held up by a red signal because a train is blocking the platform. I waited around 12 minutes and it is still red. When you contact signaller it says ‘Denied. Wait for signal to change’. You are due into Glasgow Central at 09:06:00 and I’ve waited until 09:19:00 and it’s still red. 9297DBBE-2EEC-4CC8-9510-C4B509AADDBE.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. spittlesben

spittlesben New Member

I've been getting this on the London Commuter as well

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I think UE 4.26 has broken a lot of stuff that used to work just fine. It’s very frustrating and just adds to the growing number of issues DTG needs to fix, but goodness knows when they can fix it all.

• Like Like x 2
  4. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Am on this job now through Journey mode and I'm not sure how it is for you but it seems for me there's an issue with a train on Platform 5 because using free camera and following the route set for me into platform 6 which IS occupied by a train the points at the end of the platform are set for the train on platform 5 to depart but I am blocking its route