Atlantique High Speed Route (french Route)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ferrovipathe67, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone today I propose a new route The LGV atlantique from Paris to Rennes

The line

put into in service in 1989 the LGV atlantique is very iconic with the TGV A , and the new LGV Pays de la Loire opened in 2017 between Laval and to Rennes the line does 360 kilometers long with 5 stops in total Paris montparnasse,Massy TGV,Le mans,Laval and Rennes but the TGV Atlantiques have been replaced by TGV 2N2 there are still some on the TGV A. [​IMG]

station
    paris montparnasse station[​IMG]

Massy TGV [​IMG]

Le mans station [​IMG]

Laval station [​IMG]

and Rennes station [​IMG]

Timetable
    The are 26 services from Paris to rennes per day+2 round trip services from Marseille to Le mans and Rennes,1 round trip services from Lille to Le mans via Massy TGV,and 2 round trip from Lille to Rennes,1 service round trip Strasbourg-Rennes

AI service TGV Paris Bordeau St jean there 42 services per day,2 services from Lille to bordeaux and bordeaux to Lille (via massy TGV).

Rolling stock
    the first train I propose is the TGV A built bewteen 1988 and 1992 it is the oldest TGV still in service with 10 coaches and 20 coaches the TGV a is too the longest passager train france does 250,500 meters in double [​IMG]I propose the Lacroix livery and Carmillon bas carbonne livery [​IMG]
    I also propose the operation of the Sciac for the TGV A the siac is a screen that allows you to manage the train when it is in single or double train mode

the second train I propose is the TGV 2N2 océane for this route is the last generation of tgv duplex with new motorization new and new interior built in 2011 it is the last generation of tgv duplex and the operation of the siac

[​IMG]

and the last train I propose is the tgv duplex 200 with upgrade new sounds and the operation of the siac in the train [​IMG]

The TGV 200 does service from Lille,marseille and Le mans (in timetable mode).

video

Siac for the TGV A the driver enters the number of the train in question then the siac indicates what pressure to put on the train as tests 1 bar for example and if you are double or single you must also enter it S for single and M for double and then press VAL the siac also indicates the proper functioning of the train and the steps you must do. [​IMG]

Thank you it was my suggestion:ferrovipathe67​

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 1