Avelia Liberty For Tsw 3 (addon-loco)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ferrovipathe67, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone today I propose a train is not in service but the commissioning was planned for the beginning of this year but there was problems with the height of the pantograph which is incorrect and now the train must enter service between March and June and I say to myself why not this DTG does the avelia liberty and which comes out the same day it is put into commissioning

so the avelia can come for TSW 3 in boston sprinter route or maybe the US route

So the avelia

[​IMG]
    MAX speed:186,220 miles or 300,350 kilometers (in test),160 miles,260 kilometers (in service)
    Numbers: 28 trainset
    meters:210 meters long
    Power output: 7000 kw,300 kn
    Transimision AC and DC

tilting train

Thank you it's my suggestion for TSW 3

Ferrovipathe 67

• Like Like x 2
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I doubt the us route will have the avelia since it might release before the avelia goes into service. It would be a good loco for future dlc on the nec.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and Boston Providence needs to be 2022 configuration due to Ruggles station having a new platform. Avelia Liberty power car can be recycled to spawn SNCF Avelia Horizon which is the same train as this one Tilt Disabled with TGV Duplex coaches

4. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

yes but the avelia horizon is different double train is possible no tilting train max speed 320 kilometers per hour the avelia liberty and horizon are not the same train and the cabin is different and the technology is different

5. [UK] Alien Baltan

[UK] Alien Baltan Active Member

I reckon we'll probably see the Acela Express first, but it would definitely be cool to see these trains in TSW.

• Helpful Helpful x 1