PC Baby Bullet - Mp36ph-3c Can't Hear Air Venting

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by niveous, Feb 14, 2020.

1. niveous

niveous Member

I'm enjoying the quality of these models in this set, although the lack of air venting when the air is cut into passenger mode is killing the immersion. When the air is cut into freight it's also not correct, as the air never stops venting after a reduction and has equalized, yet you can hear the burst of air when making further reductions.

From watching the pre-release stream for this, it would appear the same. You could hear the air venting when he temporarily cut it into freight, then further air vent sound disappears after it's in passenger mode.

From the following video, you can clearly hear air venting into the cab when making brake pipe reductions:

The bombardier cab car on the other hand sounds great!

2. niveous

niveous Member

One patch later, and nothing has changed. Still no air exhausting when the air is cut into passenger service. How missing a sound such as this gets past without QA noticing is concerning.

I really hope that this is corrected as it's such a shame to have such a beautiful set and not being able to enjoy the realism.

3. niveous

niveous Member

With the new TSW2 preserved collection team and fixes with Adam's team, it would be great if someone could please investigate this. I would so like to run this locomotive set living near GO line rails, and without the automatic brake venting when set in passenger position It has no immersion.

Please investigate this issue. It would make this beautiful locomotive one of the best in the game!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020