Fishing Sim World Badger State Championship Lake Miller, Wi

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by hall.jeffery, Jan 6, 2020.

1. hall.jeffery

hall.jeffery New Member

Playing career mode, round 3 Pro Tour. The Badger State Championship at Lake Miller, Wi will not start. After initial loading screen with advertisement, the game takes me to the lake view and stops loading and freezes the game. The only way to get back to the game is to dashboard, then restart game. I have tried cold reboots, hot reboots. I have reset my router in case of connection problems and have checked for any outages. Let me know what else I can do.

2. SuperBatman

SuperBatman New Member

Have this same problem. Except mine started in Season 2. Tried everything in my power. Lake Miller will load in free fishing so it’s not the lake. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried deleting my game save, tried hard resetting my console and recently I reset my career mode. Haven’t quite got back to Lake Miller yet I have 2 more tournaments to go to see if it’s going to do the same exact thing. If it does I’m gonna be upset. I may have gotten a discount on the game when I bought it, but if it freezes up again I’ll feel as if I wasted my money on a broken game.

3. harvestmonkey1974

harvestmonkey1974 New Member

Just reached there today. Got the same problem. Xbox one X