PC Bakerloo Line Scenario Planner Problems

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jebaraanas, Sep 26, 2020.

1. jebaraanas

jebaraanas Member

making a scenario on the LU Bakerloo line and spotted this.
    1: the passenger information board doesn't display any information, especially i made 5 trains going southbound and Northbound. and driving my own from Elephant and castle isnt shown too.
    2: the AI trains dont display their destination board at all, just blank which i dont like.
    3: And also no train number ID shown on the AI and myself which is a shame. also in normal timetables theres only number ID's at the front and not at the back of the cab. that should be fixed also for the ID to be shown at the front and back train.
    4: the unload and load times takes too long, waiting for the circle to finish (top left) and also it isnt fun without timetables. train simulator 2021 is more easier to set up timetables and doing returns, but in TSW two it doesnt have the capabililty for this to do returns in scenario editor only.
    5:not able to use stations again like at elephant and castle, queens park, stonebridge park and harrow and wealdstone because they are already taken which i dont like also.
    6: the door lights outside certain carriages dont illuminate.
    i would prefer doing timetables for each train because i would spend my time making the game or timetable for each train real as it is in life. so i can be picking same taken stations at different times just exactly how DTG did for timetables in TWS 2. its a shame we cant continue after finishing the scenario build. it will just ask either to replay the game or go back to main menu. i will put the timetables for each train i add in, into the suggestion thread section. 20200926132748_1.jpg 20200926132320_1.jpg

20200926153858_1.jpg
    20200926125719_1.jpg
    20200926123636_1.jpg