Bakerloo Line Timetable (pdf) Incl. Checklist For Collectables Plus Trackspeeds

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Der Uni, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Der Uni

Der Uni Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

it took a while, but today I can offer you the first version of my Timetable for the Bakerloo Line.
    There are a few things to keep in mind:

Normally you would call up each service individually and write down the departure times
    (that really takes an incredible amount of time), but I did it a little differently.

I have developed a small program that calculates the individual departure times for each station. Unfortunately, there are too many trains on the Bakerloo Line that also linger among each other and cause delays. I noticed that on at least some trains.

For that reason, the departure times are not really correct and can vary by 1 - 2 minutes (+/-).
    Please also note that only passenger trains are really included in this timetable. Trains to or from the depot are not listed.

I am already working on a manual adjustment of the departure times where it is not quite right and will then also make the update available to you here. So please be considerate if the departure times are not really 100% correct.

I hope, of course, that the timetable can and will help you.
    Of course, the checklist for all Collectables is also on board again. :)

Many Greetings ;)

Other Timetable from Me:
    Tees Valley Line Timetable (pdf) Incl. Checklist For Collectables
    East Coastway Timetable (pdf) Incl. Checklist For Collectables

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Cheers for this, I've been writing down all the collectables I've found at what stop, so I can use the pdf to know what ones I've missed