Xbox Bakerloo: Somebody Took My Parking Spot!

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by InspectorTiger, Oct 17, 2020.

1. InspectorTiger

InspectorTiger Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

You did not behave very gentle :) and not effective. Do you really thing you can get your parking spot with violence? It is an interesting situation. What I would do is couple to the villain, tow it off, dump it at another track and then park at MY spot. Nobody is taking my parking place! :mad::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Have you stood on a red signal before? I had a 'similar' case once, I probably wrote about it on this forum, if I remember. I stood very close to the signaling device - the train from opposite did not leave the track and the signals started to indicate CLEAR. I moved on and found myself in a situation similar to yours. Then I played again and stood a little further in front of the signal. It helped. Coincidence? I have no idea.

Baaam! :D hahaha

4. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

This bug seems to be cross platform.

In my experience, this issue is replicated across any journey which requires you to drive your train into the Stonebridge depot.

You can still complete the scenario by stopping just short of the train already in the depot.... slightly less aggressively than in the video :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. InspectorTiger

InspectorTiger Well-Known Member

Yes, I'll come quietly, officer. I have no good explanation for why I ploughed into the unexpected train at full track speed. I think I just assumed that since I could see my stop marker, the train already in it must have been a graphical glitch (to be fair to me, this isn't _completely_ unknown on TSW).

One for Adam and his doughty Preservation Crew, I think.

• Like Like x 2