Euro Fishing Ban Mashead7

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Demonicenigma39, Jun 14, 2017.

Tags:
?
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Demonicenigma39

Demonicenigma39 New Member

MASHEAD7 is clearly exploiting the game somehow there is no way that he can continually get first place in a game of chance.

2. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

He is just better than you, unemployed with unlimited time on his hands. Stop being salty. Every lake has a sweet spot.

The harassment on him needs to start being punished soon instead.

3. Demonicenigma39

Demonicenigma39 New Member

Watch how fast his score goes up and by how much.

4. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Hey guys I had the same problem on xbox. Ppl 4ort I was a cheat lol its just not true. U guys have the old xbox version and there is so many ways to get 1st. U want some tips, just ask yo

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Demonicemiga, we have previously investigated MASHEAD7's tournament entries after complaints from the community and found nothing unusual about his catching rates in tournaments. We continue to monitor the leaderboards and will take action if we deem it necessary.

6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

If I remember correctly the old xbox version , has spawn and catch glitch. Hence how fast he is catching. Wait till after the patch he will no longer be top.

7. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Mashead is a cocky kid but he any cheating. He is just using the exploits from the launch of the xbox version which have been patched. Now I'm not going into details because its already bad enough with the top 10 doing it.... BTW I don't play live much.

I call live fishing........ RUSH fishing because its not relaxing at all.

8. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

I've seen the leader board with his name several times in the Top 10.
    Surely this can't be right??

9. ian

ian Member

everyone nos he cheats hes just a sad person whos got nothink better in life

10. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Its a inf catch glitch. you gotta remember we are on the launch version of the xbox one. Best thing to do is stay out of live untill the patch comes. I expect he won't be top after the patch.

11. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

There is no "launch" glitch and he's not cheating. He didn't even finish overall #1 for PS4 or global this month, stop being stupid. More fish and better weights get caught on Xbox AND PC almost every day. You're all just rubbish, and just need to git gud.

Would a mod please close these stupid ass posts?

12. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

Don't know if he's cheating or not, but how can you fish the same match several times under the same name?
    His name has been seen several times in the Top 10 of various matches!!

13. Master110

Master110 Active Member

OMG how mant times. Because you can have five fisherman on one account. Meaning you can have 5 in the top ten , this is a bug.

Whats mean't to happen is only your best score is meant to stay on the top 10

14. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Only his top score will count. I have tried to ask dtg to change this but they think its fair so.....

15. Master110

Master110 Active Member

What does it do , Take the old names off at the end and keep the top score. Yeah its been that way forever he uses all five slots and uses the inf spawn glitch. I had this on PC since it was pre launch.

16. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We have not had any reports of an "infinite spawn glitch" nor has it been found in testing. If you feel there is a way to glitch the spawns of the fish please submit a ticket to us at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com with steps on how to reproduce the issue and we will investigate it and apply a fix if we find anything.

17. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The one you fixed on xbox close to launch. That is the one. You know this is a old port of the launch xbox version... So you know what bugs are in still.

But yes I will add it to the ticket now i know where to do it. without letting the whole world know how to do it.