1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baseless Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'PC Discussion' started by raildan, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Well I do agree that the Preserved Collection part should be rewritten to reflect the change in the plans (maybe say "almost all" or "most"?), Plastic Pal is really going full Karen™ right now.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Did you not see Sam's message about the description being correct upon actual release of the sim?

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Community Manager Staff Member

It has been flagged already.

• Helpful Helpful x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  4. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

Well idk if that would be correct, if we count back all the way from OSD, that is a (semi)US route, then they released HRR, so far we have covered 2/3 countries, then, no British routes came out, so, the Bakerloo line is counted, as for a new US route maybe sand patch counts since it’s new for console, then DTG came with Köln Schnellfanstrecke (if that’s how u spell it), all in one bundle, so, I predict that a new UK route is coming after their 3 in 1 announcement, which kinda makes sense since the Acela in the US rarely runs at high speeds, apparently only like 60 of 430 miles have speed limits over 120 mph, anything under may not count since we’ve already seen these speeds in TSW 2020, and it all varies, so it’s not constant.

5. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Active Member

yes i see

• Like Like x 1