Euro Fishing Bergsee Who’s Going To Purchase

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by anthony91919191, Feb 8, 2018.

1. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

13th is Tuesday ;), and as a season pass holder I am locked in with my purchase. However if I never got suckered in by the season pass I would be avoiding this DLC until getting the all clear that it works as intended.

• Like Like x 1
  3. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

God knows where I got Friday from , maybe it was Jason ,

4. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Same, I am season pass holder. If wasn't a season pass holder, I would pass all day long on any new DLC. I will only try the new like because they don't have one of those catch all boss achievements. Don't get me wrong, I like the all boss achievements when they are obtainable, I just don't trust Dovetail anymore when it comes to achievements and bugs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

What I wonder , Will season pass holders actually get the lake on release day this time around ? Will the Xbox achievements be live on release day this time around ? How many broken boss fish will it have ? How many broken achievements will it have ?
    Unfortunately due to DTG's track record these are the things I think of when a new lake is coming. I don't have any excitement for a new lake or anything. Just wondering what is going to go wrong this time again. I'm not even excited about Perch in it. Catch so much Perch in other games that it's just MEH. I am a season pass holder , if I wasn't I would not even bother to buy the lake at all. I don't even wan't to play the game anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I think the Achievements are already live, They added them the week before release this time around. Good to see they learned from previous mistakes on that front, but is it too late?

7. ROCHEY66

ROCHEY66 New Member

Will buy it still Tuesday really wish they would fix the fish though..

• Like Like x 1