1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bingo Baits For Bingo Fish

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4' started by Chizzckh, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh

Having played Euro Fishing for quite a while now with a fair amount of success, although a number of boss fish still allude me across all the waters - I was wondering what everybody's go to bait was for each species and especially the boss fish across the waters?

Personally I don't have much luck with any of the boss bream across any waters whatever bait I try.......! Roach and Tench a little more successful with (But not much better) and the Carp and Cats the most I have ticked off....

2. MikeSynyster

MikeSynyster

Megladon goes for tiger nut, every time.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. tracko644

tracko644

Chopped worm works well for bream & roach in my experience

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. tracko644

tracko644

Played the live tournament last night on the observatory using 8lb line, size 12 silt hooks with imitation bloodworm, imitation white maggot & chopped worm & caught 87 (bream, roach & Tench) with a few boss roach & bream thrown in. Seemed to work well

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  5. Chizzckh

Chizzckh

Seems Chopped worm is a winner for the smaller species of Boss fish? - Not really used it often... So definitely be giving that a go on my next few sessions..