Birmingham Grand Central

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ian1991, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

I want DTG to put Birmingham New Street into TSW. They havnt put it into ts2020 all these years and I am confused as to why its neglected.

It is a major hub for all networks travelling north/south and to wales. There are so many options to use, personally I would like the Birmingham-London euston line released in 3stages to complete the route.......which can be done, having the first part released New street to rugby.

However the posibilities are endless for passenger and freight if this was put into the game and DTG were able to add extensions as the next best thing is GWE which is far too short, I would like them to announce that they will add to exsisting routes or setup a new platform in which they will do so.

Leave a comment below and a like it you would like to see new street added into the game and suggest which route you would favour as there is so many.....(be realistic this is DTG).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vanhalen1

Vanhalen1 Member

Yes, I would love to see this to, Birmingham New Street is available 3rd party from another company on TS, I could never get it to upload, I’m not technical minded with uploading and opening files and moving them about etc! As for period on TSW if it was made, I would like the decades of 80’s to modern day for variety.