Birmingham Route

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

acording to the last update this week or last
    • Destination boards will correctly display the number of coaches on 323 services
    • i have just done a run in the journey from the bottom of the route to litchfield trent valley the run takes 1.20 hours. all the pis boards on the stations said this was made up of 2 coaches. well when i looked around the train i counted 3 coaches, i may have to go back to school and learn how to count or go to specsavers.
    • every station i checked the pis boards and it said 2 coaches and every time i checked my train and it still had 3 coaches on. someone cant count im 70 years old am i going senile or getting dimentia .

• Like Like x 2
  2. When I first entered new St I though I was going death! Turns out it was dtg.

3. SteveRail

SteveRail Well-Known Member

I was hoping maybe the patch hadn’t been released yet because I still have all off the issues that are meant to be fixed

• Like Like x 2
  4. appleerwin

appleerwin Member

I didn’t receive an update for the PS5 version of TSW3, despite the fact an update was announced last Monday. So I also still have the issues.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteveRail

SteveRail Well-Known Member

Just to say it looks like the patch has now been deployed.

So far the key animation and sound is fine and the number of carriages is correct on the platform PIS.

Not checked the other stuff yet but here’s hoping!

6. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Ahh I was looking for this thread yesterday haha. I got my patch through Wednesday morning and so far it has resolved the issues.

• Like Like x 1