Bnsf And Fort Worth Western

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by davewrench89, Apr 17, 2020.

1. davewrench89

davewrench89 New Member

Both BNSF and Amtrak run a route here in Texas comes through the town I work in Cleburne,Tx and then on the other side of town in the industrial part Fort Worth and Western runs a route where the switch cars out and take cars with chemicals made from plants. There is a little BNSF yard in Cleburne,Tx outside Gunderson Rail Services, LLC I think it may be called GWB now it's a rail car repair facility could make for cool scenarios.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

More info on your route suggest would be a better hope in seeing the route may be come a reality some day. Picture of the rolling stock, map and/or pictures of the route as well. But as for the BNSF stuff this route will have to be made by a third party vendor as there would have two versions made one for the US and another for everyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

More BNSF? Absolutely. If only DTG could get licensing. I would like a BNSF Genset for switching the car repair facility and an ET44C4, SD75, SD70Ace, or ES44AC/DC/C4 for mainline freight. A GP60 (or GP60M) or B40-8W could be a great local freight diesel.

• Like Like x 4
  4. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

Yes I would love such a route! And don’t forget the TRE, which also runs along the line (don’t forget to check out my post on it);)