Fishing Sim World Boss Fish Not Being Rewarded In Game On Waldsee.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Chizzckh, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

After countless hours fishing on Waldsee wondering why I had not hooked any of the listed trophy fish, I have now realised I have been all along but they are not showing as that. It is just coming up as if they are normal catches and saying personal best.

As I really only fish the Grand Union and Waldsee venues, it seems pointless to now bother with Waldsee if I am getting no recognition for the trophy fish I catch.

When I first got the game I caught one boss Bream on Waldsee and that is the only one showing from pretty much my first cast out a month or so ago. Meanwhile on the Grand Union I have only 2 x boss fish to get.

Anyone got any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it? This is on PS4 and I brought the Dulux version on release date at currently have the latest update 1.3 but not sure how long this has been an issue.

As it stands if there is no fix, I am seriously putting this game back away. The other venues offer little interest for me on the game bar the odd dabble... Very frustrated as I have turned a blind eye for now with all the other issues that continue to still be there in the hope they do get finally sorted.

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We will pass this on to our development team so that they can look in to it Chizzckh.

• Like Like x 1