Bournemouth To Southampton

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dougal, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Dougal

Dougal Member

Hi, 1st play on the PC version of TS 2020 after TSW 2020 on PS4. I would like advise on which keys/settings I need to use to let me see the cab instruments and controls in the Bournemouth to Southampton route.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Do you mean you want to increase your point of view settings so you can see a wider section of instruments in cab?

3. ARuscoe

Field of view...

4. Dougal

Dougal Member

I'll look into my settings tonight and adjust field of view. At present I can only view through the cab window and view the HUD. Do you run TS 2020 on 32 or 64 bit?

Not being particular clever on a PC is the installation of new routes and add on's a complicated process. As I am looking to get the Just Trains Sheffield to Derby route.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  5. ARuscoe

I run 64 bit
    The best way to do this would be to have shortcuts on your desktop and set the FOV through a command extension (google it as I can't remember off the top of my head). If you create different shortcuts for different FOVs you can then run the program for each desired view

As an example I have one specifically for the virtual district line as the 80% standard really does limit what you can see in cab

• Helpful Helpful x 1