Br Class 180 Grand Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slenderman_HKRES, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Slenderman_HKRES

Slenderman_HKRES Member

I just bought the class 180 during the developer sale. However, I found the braking of the train is really bad, and the speed set is a chaos comparing to its sister, the class 175.

First the throttle, having 4 notches but I can set the throttle freely between 0 and 100%. Oh well, that was bad :/

Second, the speed set, in the class 175 i can maintain the speed very good using the speed set. However, when it comes to the class 180, the speed set seems a little bit distorted. When I pressed the speed set button, a message appeared telling me the speed is set at 124 MPH, but then the speed dropped and then maintained at 119 MPH.

Last is the braking, comparing the class 180 and the class 175, the class 180's braking are way sluggish than the class 175, I went up overshooting while i was driving the 180. Is it that bad in real life?

So I have a question, is the class 180 simulate correctly in train sim?

2. JFH

JFH Member

You've kind of answered your own question here. The throttle isn't notched correctly. Speed set doesn't hold at the correct speed. And I can't really comment on the brakes.

I don't really drive the 180 much in all honestly, but the times I have, kind of had my own issues with it.