Br Class 45 Manchester To Leeds Ntp Bug

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by warrenwoodhouse, Dec 26, 2019.

1. warrenwoodhouse

warrenwoodhouse New Member

I've discovered an odd bug in the Northern Trans-Pennine pack in the second journey of the BR Class 45 locomotive. The issue I've discovered is that on the bridge bound 770 miles from my arrival destination of Northern Railway Leeds Station in the Journey "Manchester Victoria to Leeds" driving passengers from Manchester to Leeds via Huddersfield.

The issue is that at the bridge, the train suddenly abruptly stops all power and while trying every combination known to man and even reading the full PDF file I can actually state that this is a technical issue within your recent patch update. Please rectify this issue and send out an update for the PS4 so I can continue to finish that journey.

Other than that, no other real issues.

2. warrenwoodhouse

warrenwoodhouse New Member

Game: Train Sim World 2020: Collector’s Edition

Device: PlayStation 4 Pro

Journey: Drive In Rain

Route: Northern Trans-Pennine

Locomotive: BR Class 45

Game Issue: Technical Issue

Additional Information: Train suddenly abruptly stopped for no reason while I was trying to go over the bridge with many intersecting rail tracks, 770 miles out of the arrival destination of British Rail Leeds Central Station on the Northern Trans-Pennine Line. I tried to flood the throttle to get the locomotive to move faster but the speed went from 5mph to 0mph just like that without any warning. Game needs a tutorial on how to restart failed engines or if the train suddenly stops and is unable to restart the train.

3. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

Have you raised a ticket through DTG support?

This is just a discussion forum, for technical issues you should raise a ticket.