Br101 Tutorial Cannot Be Completed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Rudolf, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

In the BR101 tutorial you need to stop in Mühlheim. For curious reasons, the instruction says the train stopped 4m before the stopping point. (which is not correct, I am sure I hit the stopping point). When you move forward the train a bit, the stopping point is not triggered and you are stuck in the tutorial. In TSW2 it worked fine, so it is a new issue.

20220918223808_1.jpg
    The quality of this game sucks so much. It feels I need to spend more time on reporting bugs than in gameplay. So many things are not working DTG JD and TrainSim-Matt do something about the quality of this software. It really is below acceptable standards, despite all promises on improvement.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The number of issues really is getting extremely tiresome. There are only so many times you can kick a dog before it gets the message and never comes back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

It's not only this tutorial bugged with this issue, I've met it elsewhere, but cannot recall where now. I don't know why in tutorial it is required to stop precisely at the stop markers, enev if you'll stop 3 meters away of it (or 3 foots) it will not ackowledge it.

Just run it again and now avoid to stop for the first time before stopping marker. Approach it on really small speed and stop when you're exactly 2 meters after it or use external camera to make the stop exactly at it, and it will be passed.

• Helpful Helpful x 1