Br182 Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by colinL, May 25, 2021.

1. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Hi, just wanted to bring awareness to the still existing issues with the BR182.

Since the Rapid Transit Update and the release of Hamburg-Lubeck, both BR182's (DB&MRCE) have got minor issues with the instrument cluster. Before the Update, the +/- buttons to the left of the annunciators regulated the brightness (or turned it off completely) of the green instrument lighting. Since that update, the same buttons now merely toggle the brightness of the LZB/PZB annunciators. In reality, the left +/- buttons would be used for the instrument lighting brightness and the right +/- buttons would be used for the brightness of the LZB/PZB annunciators. Due to the fact, that the instrument brightness worked before the Rapid Transit Update, I suppose it was planned to get both +/- buttons on both sides working? One for the instrument lighting and one for the annunciators? Seeing as the instrument lighting doesn't work now, but did before, but now the annunciator brightness works.
    Another bigger issue would be the audio/sounds of the BR182. In the RT Update patchnotes, it was mentioned, that "Audio Fixes" were applied to the BR182. For me, the audio did not change at all (or extremely minor) and the annoying thing - the constant whining noise coupled with the audible loop of the audiotrack - still exists. So maybe this should get looked into as well?

Lastly, while all of the above applies to both BR182's in the game, this only applies to the MRCE one:
    The for the MRCE loco moved multi-function display on the left only works in the primary cab. In the secondary cab, that screen is simply black all the time.
    Also the lever for the loco only brake is missing its animation for the application. When applying it, the lever goes back to forward, where it'd only be moved to release that brake.
    I've also submitted this in a ticket, maybe more people should do this to raise awareness.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 3