Br185.2 Hauptstrecke Rhein-ruhr Trainline Eastbound Cargo Service Red Signal Wont Go To Green

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by gfysps4gaming, Mar 25, 2020.

1. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

hello GFYS Gaming Australia here i have all the trains for the new hauptstrecke rhein-ruhr Trainline and found a few issues with it but none more bad then this one today i went to do the timetable mode with one of the add on trains for the line the BR185.2 and started a 11:15am Service called DB 87303 Eastbound Mixed Freight it starts all fine but shows a red signal light just at the front of the train i go to put the train into forward to get ready to go and u think the signal would turn to green in a matter of secs but this is not the case in fact i waited 10mins and nothing happen it was a red signal and says no route when i ask this is a huge bug and can not do this timetable no matter what i even went to the eastbound service at 13:10 and same thing happened please look at fixing this in a patch asap we need a hot fix now for PS4 Edition im a you tuber and would like to add this run to my channel

2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Same bug. Any workarounds?

3. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

In one service I waited for about 20 minutes before I can finally depart. When leaving Styrum Yard you have to clear 3 tracks and with layers, there are so many RE services going up and down. So maybe wait a bit longer to see if trains are coming from both directions. If that doesn't work, then a recent update must have broken these services.

• Like Like x 1
  4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Yes, I learned that the hard way. Should have been more patient yesterday.