Xbox Brakes On Seh

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ethan#3478, Feb 21, 2021.

1. ethan#3478

ethan#3478 Member

On the 395 has anyone else had a bug where brakes dont work unless youvpit it into emergency

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

3. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

Twice - both times the lack of brakes was because the rear cab wasn't properly shut down. The first time, I'd forgotten to do so myself (shut down = brakes max, reverser off, master key off). The second time I took over an AI service which was standing at St Pancras. On the approach to Stratford, I realised that there were no brakes aside from the emergency brakes. It turned out that the AI hadn't shut down the rear cab properly earlier. So always worth checking the rear cab before you start.

4. jackmc2007

jackmc2007 Active Member

Yep, if the rear cab is still 'on' then you won't get any ReGen braking only Air brakes. Make sure all other cabs are Shutdown before setting off. You will know what cabs are turned on becuase it will show on the TMS.

5. Olaf the Snowman

Olaf the Snowman Well-Known Member

Air brake (or rather electropneumatic braking) doesn’t work either. It only works when you put it into emergency.

They should program it such that if any other cab is active, you can’t get brake release just like in real life.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2