PC Brilliant Train Sim !

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by HybridAlien, Jan 22, 2018.

1. HybridAlien

HybridAlien Member

Just wanted to say I love this sim. I bought it in the steam sale and all it's dlc and I'm loving it so far! Yes there could be alot of improvements but I hope dovetail will work on adding them in the future as it's till a new sim at the moment. I especially love the great western dlc as I live close to a well known station and see these trains everyday. What do people think the new DLC will be ? Does dovetail give hints before releasing? I keep hearing talk about the 24 hour real life service schedule on great western how do I actually see this ? Can I go to a station look up a real schedule on my phone and the train appear in game ? Keep up the support for this magical sim dovetail !!

2. Jacko

Jacko New Member

3. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game! DTG will usually post a teaser of some sort prior to any major releases on their social media accounts so if you aren't following them on Facebook or Twitter, I recommend you do so.

As far as time tables go, there are a few discussions on here about them. It isn't something I follow too closely so I don't know too much about them.