Xbox Broken Achievements / Trophies

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by coasterflo, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

that are really good news , dont forget to patch i for TSW2 and TSW3 please.

hopefully the BR143 km achievement get patch then soon too , so we can finish our game

2. stimp#5938

stimp#5938 Well-Known Member

What about these two:

OSD: Master Class (since 24.11.2021)
    G10 - Complete all training modules on Oakville Subdivision
    • The "route introduction" cannot be completed, the others training modules worked.
    • The problem exists only from Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, but apparently not on Xbox Series S and X. So only on the "old-gen".
    LPC: Fixing a Hole
    G15 - Complete all route tasks on Spirit of Steam: Liverpool - Crewe
    • Players mention: Crewe yard north coal pile collectible couldn`t be found since an update
    they were also mentioned in this thread (thanks coasterflo) So next to the BR187 and the 143. There are still four in TSW2 that don’t work.

3. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

Just tested the below on PS4/XSX/Steam and the coal pile was collectible on all platforms.

• Players mention: Crewe yard north coal pile collectible couldn`t be found since an update

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jay1986

Jay1986 Well-Known Member

Harlem line…

Broken trophies for PS5 version (TSW2)

•122 miles driven in M7A
    •Complete 1 & 20 services
    •Complete snow globetrotter scenario (doesn’t unlock after completion).

5. sgu123456

sgu123456 Member

I also checked it in free roam and it's still NOT there and the wagons are red.

EDIT: TSW2 PS4 latest version

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  6. stimp#5938

Has anyone else noticed how the BR187 achievement on the TrueAchievements list of unobtainable/discontinued achievements has disappeared?

• Like Like x 2
  7. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  8. coasterflo

coasterflo Well-Known Member

Yes, I can confirm that the said Achievement "BR 187: A Long First Trip" now works again (at least from Series X and S).

I also tested the "DRA: Dresden Commuter" directly with a new ingame profile and everything, but nothing changed here.
    On the contrary, it is noticeable that the locomotive, if you create a completely new ingame profile probably has no statistics that you can see (as long as you have not installed any other DLC, which also include a "different" version of this locomotive) instead the statistics of the last selected locomotive is displayed. Maybe this info which has not been mentioned so far at least in this forum will help the team with fixes DTG JD

• Like Like x 2
  9. coasterflo

The current list - 04.01.2023:

Train Sim World 2:

All Platforms:

DRA: Dresden Commuter (since 09.09.2021)
    G20 - Operate the DB 143 for 143 kilometres
    • Achievement probably not coupled with the locomotive, because the locomotive was exchanged / swapped. Tracker does not react no matter with which BR 143 one drives the
      kilometer. Therefore it does not work.
    • I ran the following tests:
      1. Ingame main profile had already before the DLC more than 143 kilometers, but no Achievement.
      2. New ingame profile and again 143 kilometers with the DB BR 143, but no Achievement.
      3. I also tried this with all versions of the 143, also after the latest Update.
    • I tested this on an Xbox One S, Xbox Series S, and an Xbox Series X. Always with the same result.
    • It seems that the loco itself has no statistics (unless another version of it was previously installed via another DLC).
      With a completely new game state, the statistics of the previously selected or first locomotive in the list is displayed instead.

Old-Gen Versions: (PS4 + Xbox One)

OSD: Master Class
    G10 - Complete all training modules on Oakville Subdivision
    • The "route introduction" cannot be completed, the others training modules worked.
    • The problem exists only from PS 4, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, but apparently not on Xbox Series S and X. So only on the "old-gen".
    • Even after the fix for Xbox Series and PS5 again confirmed by players that it probably does not work on the old-gen consoles.
    • The problem exists only from PS 4, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, but apparently not on Xbox Series S and X. So only on the "old-gen".

• Like Like x 1
  10. coasterflo

Can you go into some detail about what all you tried, what DLC of Long Island Road you own or have installed?

Here there are probably also on the Xbox a few "overlap problems" which can be solved but by Long Island and the M3 and M7 DLC uninstalled, new ingame profile created and then the said Achievements again tackled :)

11. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

12. stimp#5938

I can confirm this too. I had to use a new profile though so at first it didn’t unlock. So to everyone who still needs the BR187 achievement I say make sure you use a new profile.
    DTG JD and then to be fair there‘s only one more thing to do. Thank you for pushing your team to solve this problem. It took more than 14 months. But at least now we can “complete” this DLC and enjoy this locomotive. I hope the others will be fixed soon too. :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Starkiller

can confirm that the BR187 Scenario is patched on TSW2 , the only one left is the Dresden Commuter for drive 143km in the BR 143 , would be nice to see this patched too , its like coasterflo sad , you cant unlock it because its not paired to the DRA version BR143

please DTG JD try your best for us ^^

its the final patch we need to get 100% completion in TSW 2

• Like Like x 3
  14. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thank you for confirming. We have a fix for TSW3 for said achievement too in a build for next week.

I've passed on the latest notes to Adam and team to review. Thank you for keeping us honest on this!

• Like Like x 3
  15. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

DRA Dresden Commuter achievement is broken on TSW2 as well (XBox).

• Like Like x 1
  16. beesfan7

beesfan7 New Member

1938STOCK: LIVE (38) STOCK

Is broken for me as the training scenario doesn't progress after the instruction to set power.

PS4 latest version (playing on a PS5)

Could someone try the training module for the 1938 Tube stock and see if it is just me or a new bug?

Thanks

17. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

I just tried the training module (PS4 version playing on PS5). It worked fine.

18. beesfan7

beesfan7 New Member

Thanks for checking
    Still broken for me.
    Tried on a new profile and also on a brand new save no joy.
    Only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling the game....

19. beesfan7

beesfan7 New Member

*UPDATE*
    Installed the base game and just the 1938 tube stock dlc on my PS4
    Fresh profile i.e. No save data at all and it's still broken!!!
    Instructions get stuck at "Set the Reverser to FORWARD2"

20. stimp#5938

So BR187 is fixed but there are still achievements to be fixed here. Any news on these?! I know all accept the BR143 Dresden Commuter work on Series X but still not everyone owns one of those.

21. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Hello, just poking my head in here to mention again that ‘HSC: GEVO on the Move’ and ‘HSC: GEEP GEEP!’ don’t work on the PS5 version. Both of the “drive 10 miles” trophies on horseshoe curve. I know it’s Skyhook but I hope it’ll be sorted nonetheless.

Keep up the good work DTG, we all do appreciate these achievements being sorted out although it would’ve been better if you’d done it before dropping a new game entirely.

• Like Like x 2
  22. stimp#5938

Skyhook really fail don’t they?! :(:(:(:(

23. Starkiller

DTG JD hi , are there news about the BR 143 km achievement patch ?

24. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thank you, these are on our list.

Nothing as of yet. It's still being investigated.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Will198181

Will198181 New Member

Good morning please can we add cajon pass for complete all training grades to the list for PS5 I have tried the following

Turned the Ps5 to offline Mode
    Created number of new profiles
    Deleted Profile
    Deleted Game and Save

I have already reported to tech support not been able to unlock it since the game came out

• Like Like x 1
  26. AMS07Aries

AMS07Aries New Member

I just tried to go for this achievement on my Series X on TW3. Got all collectibles and the achievement didn't pop.

27. Starkiller

any news about a patch ?
    its now nearly 1 1/2 Years since its unobtainale , this should not be a big problem to patch , pls push the guys which working on the achievement patches a bit.

i mean its only a km achievement cant be that hard to change something

• Like Like x 2
  28. stimp#5938

Eerily quiet…

29. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Was anything mentioned on the roadmap stream? I know the roadmap itself had no update.

30. Starkiller

DTG JD hi , ive seen a post from Train Sim World 2 Roadmap from January for Thrander Rampe - Chemnitz , with the DB BR 143 mentioned , could you guys bring the Achievement train to this track so we finally can finsih that game , is this possible ?

TRAIN SIM WORLD 2 ROADMAP 2022 (dovetailgames.com)

• Like Like x 2
  31. mleestrike101delta

mleestrike101delta Member

Sherman Hill: Old Hat is not appearing after completing all training modules. Did this with fresh profile on PS4 version of TSW3.

32. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Same for the training trophies on Boston Sprinter, just been through all of them on PS5 after reinstalling to check out the update... The disappoint from this game is so consistent it's almost impressive.

33. stimp#5938

Again silence on this topic: Dresden Commuter:(. I wonder how constructive DTG thinks an achievement broken for more than one and a half year is? And how constructive do they think an answer like “team is investigating” is. Come on DTG you can do it! ;):mad:

• Like Like x 2
  34. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

Strangly I have actually got the Boston Sprinter training trophy for TSW 2 and 3 PS5 versions although I did one of the training modules on TSW2 and imported into TSW3 and did the last one to get the trophy. No you should not have to do that as they should have fixed it by now but looks like its the only way to do it at the moment

35. Starkiller

DTG JD hi some news about the Br 143 km achievement , some good news would be great and have you seen my idea about that i mentioned in my last post ?

• Like Like x 1
  36. coasterflo

Yes any feedback would be really nice, especially now that the add-on manager has already been implemented, it would be really exciting if we could address the lingering issues in TSW 2 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  37. Willowrpe

yes the last few major issues need to be sorted in TSW2 now all achievements should be able to get without any tricks

38. coasterflo

do you mean that all the problems have been fixed or that this should be done now?
    Currently there are still problems mit Achievements in TSW 2 (for example the 143 Kilometer) , so not everything is fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  39. Willowrpe

sorry I meant that by now they should have fixed all the trophy / achievement issues in my opinion they should have been fixed before they moved on to TSW3 as once that was released they were never going to give TSW2 the attention it needs like what happened with TSW 2020 taking a year to fix cement circle.

I think what they should do with the inevitable TSW4 is start with a fresh load of achievements / trophies. A lot more base game ones (generic complete x services / scenarios / mileage) but no achievements for the TSW 2020 / 2 / 3 content and focus on achievements for TSW4 content as do we really want to keep getting the same ones again and again. Probably would be easier to keep track of as well! The sheer amount of achievements right out of the gate would be quite difficult to test so maybe a good idea?

Yes I noticed that 143 achievement, looks like it can be unlocked in PS version as some people seem to have unlocked it according to True Trophies but last people in 21. I am on that route now so will be able to say if that one does or does not currently unlocks on PS5 version

40. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Here’s what I have that’s not unlocking.
    All TSW3 and PS5. I have met the required criteria for the trophies, but they haven’t unlocked.

Group 1:
    SEH: Trained and Ready (complete all training modules on Southeast High Speed)
    SEH: All Rounder (complete all scenarios on Southeastern High Speed)
    CIP: Taco Tuesday (complete all route tasks on Cajon Pass)

Group 5:
    NTP: Trans-Pennine Traveller (complete all scenarios on Northern Trans-Pennine

I’m doing these in trophy order list. Groups 2,3,4 all unlocked no problem.

I am currently working on NTP: The Magic Number (reach route level 20 on Northern-Trans Pennine)

I will update here accordingly. But right now the 4x trophies mentioned above are busted. I don’t want to have to create a new profile. I hope the guys here are taking this in.

Thanks

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  41. Willowrpe

on some trophies I have found a new profile helps maybe because a mature profile may clutter things up I am not sure anyway
    while the BR Class 143 trophy for 143 km DID NOT unlock for me today (PS5 TSW2) I did notice one huge thing

TSW2 has 2 trophy's for going 143 km in the BR class 143! I thought I was going mad but I did a double check
    1. On the RSN line "BR Tap Changer Pro" drive 143 km in a 143
    2. On Nahverkehr Dresden "DRA Dresden Commuter" drive 143 km in a 143

And I have found from true steam achievements that 2nd achievement was deleted on Steam version of TSW2!

When I did drive on the ND 143 it did show mileage on that 143 not the other one so the game must see it as a different loco but I suspect the trophy is linked to the other 143 which ironically I have the 143 mileage trophy no.1!

I will try once more with a second profile and remove the other 143 and its routes to see if I can get it to unlock

either way in future maybe its best to just have generic trophies / achievements to avoid this sort of mix up!
    maybe you should make the 2nd trophy 143 miles instead of km!

• Like Like x 1
  42. erdvilla#9547

erdvilla#9547 New Member

Still can't get that last Coal Bag on Spirit of Steam at Crewe Yard North on PS4 version. Terrain is low res at the area and nothing other than the tracks and wagons spawn at that point. If you save in the area and then try loading that save the gane will always crash as it can't load the assets around you.
    You can even drop from the non-existing bridge (just the ground floating above the road) and follow it until you fall off the map.
    I see it got fixed for the PS5/XBSs but not for the PS4/XB1.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  43. seymourgoals

seymourgoals Member

Same here for me, I got Sherman hill a few months back, the magnet for trouble scenario didn't unlock for me either, also M7a training on Harlem Line didn't unlock, nor did Dresden to Chemnitz south side trophy for reaching level 20.

This is all on TSW2 PS5, I thought 25 quid for one map dlc is too expensive, let alone 30 quid! I tend to wait for sales, I do enjoy the game but does have its frustrations, I also like getting the trophies but so many problems in TSW2 puts me off getting TSW3 routes

• Like Like x 1
  44. Starkiller

do we get some info about the last achievement that is still unobtainable ?
    BR 143 143km driven?

• Like Like x 5
  45. coasterflo

Yes, it's getting noticeably quiet again around the topic, especially because now on average every 14 days some DLC for TSW 3 is released ... DTG JD

• Like Like x 1
  46. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

This collectable at Crewe Yard North now shows up on TSW3 Xbox One but TSW2 Xbox One still has it missing (along with missing scenery in this spot).

47. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

Not sure if correct placed here but i got achievements for both : BRO and LGV Mediterranean.

I do not own any of those routes.

48. erdvilla#9547

erdvilla#9547 New Member

Some maps include engines that have trophies on other DLCs. So you can get 100% on Set 1 for example and this will almost certainly leave you with 2-3 trophies on Sets 2 and 3.
    Which trophies did you got on those DLCs, that would help narrowing the culprits or maybe it was indeed a bug and you got free trophies.

49. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

I don't think it's possible to earn LGV achievements without owning the route.
    If you did, it's a bug.

50. stimp#5938

Yeah very quiet over here. And to think it’s been 17 or 18 months now?! Come on now DTG JD

• Like Like x 1