Bug Or Feature? Class 101 Not Spawning Livery On Ai

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by KCRCRailway, Apr 5, 2022.

1. KCRCRailway

KCRCRailway Active Member

[​IMG]
    (GWB's Class 101 on TVL prior to TVL update.)
    Issue:
    I made multiple liveries for Class 101 and Class 150. I noticed in GWB, 101 never spwan livery on AI. I thought DTG will change this behaviour in TVL 101 yet the same issue seems happening again. I got 150 on TVL with support from mods and they spawn livery as usual which makes me desire to have that happens on 101 too.
    Question:
    In fact, the livery on all GWB carraiges seems not spawning at all, this also apply to RT's Dosto. Yet on newer DLCs like BML and DRA/DCZ, the livery can not only spawn but also having a high percentage of chance of appearing.
    Could DTG adjust the setting of Class 101 and ideally, both TVL and GWB version.
    It will looks greedy but I also hope DTG can fix these exsisting issues whenever Preserved Team handles each route.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KCRCRailway

By my memory, a lot of DLCs are capable of spawning liveries at reletively high rate.
    GCC with 314.
    SKA's 187.
    NECBP's stocks, at least the carriage does change while the locomotives seems having lower rate.
    DRA's Dosto almost always spawn with multiple liveriesd in 1 stock. I saw 1 having 3 liveries on it.
    BML's stock seems having tendency of spawning the exact same livery as player choosed, but it could also due to the relatively high density of train service plus I only have 2-3 livery on them.
    DCZ's 612 sometimes will spawn with liveries I think.
    So, prior to Rush Hour Update, TSW was already capable of spawning multiple liveries on AI, why we went backward on the TVL update?

3. KCRCRailway

I must admit I spend more time sitting in livery editor doing weird liveries rather than going to field and observe if AI wears them, so I will now head back to TVL for some more driving hoping to see at least 1 stock that was not in Blue/Grey, yet I think it is fair to say nobody ever saw livery spawned on RT and GWB for example.

4. KCRCRailway

Finished a Loco Hauled Service on TVL, meet a shocking 3 train on the route.
    1: 150 in BR Blue/Grey
    2: 101 in BR Blue/Grey
    3: 101 in BR Blue/Grey
    The problem is, 150 comes with Regional Railway Livery, therefore it spawned with another livery while 101 just stuck with their original livery.
    I can do more test, but I feel after another few hour things will be the same.

5. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

The same problem happens with the bml and ecw class 377/4

6. KCRCRailway

I always get the BML one with livery though, but they tend to be the same livery as I choosed.

7. Nozomi329

Nozomi329 Member

Many old routes does not have auto substitutions, German routes especially

• Like Like x 2
  8. KCRCRailway

TVL only get this function at the last update, quite weird DTG still follow the old rules.

9. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

What we really need is a checklist in the livery editor where we can choose which routes the livery will spawn. Just a simple check box to select or deselect the relevant dlc’s.
    A percentage chance of spawn for those one-off or less common liveries would go down well too but I think I’m pushing it a bit :).

At the moment I’d love a network south east 101 for east coast way scenarios but I don’t want it appearing at Darlington several hundred miles away from where it should be.

• Like Like x 2